Job Title: Client Account Specialist
Reports to: Director, Eligibility Verification
Location: Golden, CO
Responsible for managing assigned client specific activities related to eligibility services. This includes performing and possibly documenting the following activities: weekly client project updates and reporting, call monitoring, coaching call center associates on proper protocol and handling of calls for assigned client projects, ensuring call center representatives are aware of each assigned client project scope and any nuances directed by assigned clients. Responsible for managing the dissemination of information regarding assigned client projects and activities to call center and audit teams and vice versa. Responsible for managing deadlines and flow of paperwork for assigned client projects. Work very closely with management to solve customer problems and ensure that assigned client service guarantees are met. Offers reasonable and practical solutions and suggestions for process and services improvement to management.
- Responsible for scheduling and facilitating assigned client update meetings throughout the business process as agreed upon with the client.
- Develop and maintain Eligibility Workbook for assigned clients throughout the Eligibility process.
- Manage assigned client deadlines (i.e. ensure batch documentation is reviewed and process timely and accurately to meet client specific performance guarantees) and any changes to project timing.
- Ensure all implementation tasks outlined in the Eligibility Workbook are completed in a timely manner.
- Advise team members of any and all communications to assigned client employees prior to distribution.
- Responsible for following up with management team members to ensure that deadlines and assigned client specific performance guarantees are met.
- Determine specific reporting needs for assigned client and facilitate timely delivery of said reports.
- Responsible for updating and ensuring implementation of any changes to the communications as the assigned client requests. Proofreading communications prior to mailing.
- Responsible for updating communications for any assigned ongoing clients on an annual basis.
- Participate in and support the preparation of any documents for any assigned ongoing client annual meetings.
- Ensure document images are provided to all clients in a timely manner upon request for general audits and then removed from the system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, equivalent work experience may be considered. • 1-‐3 Years Human Resources, Benefits, or Health Insurance experience preferred.
- Leadership/Coaching/Mentoring: Set an example of excellence in all aspects of work.
- Teamwork/Collaboration: Give full attention to detail, team, client meetings and discussions; ensure accuracy and understanding of expected tasks and objectives.
- Analytical/Decision Making: Use appropriate information to assist in decisions that have a positive effect on assigned client projects.
- Flexibility: Continuous evaluations of client needs and willingness to make any necessary adjustments to deliver day to day requirements to meet or exceed client needs.
- Interpersonal/Communication: Communicating effectively in writing and orally as appropriate to meet organizational objectives.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Work Flow Management/Time Management: Managing one's own time to balance project needs.
- Demonstrate proficiency with ConSova applications.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
Please direct all inquiries and submit resumes to:
1536 Cole Blvd, Ste 350
Golden CO 80401
Confidentiality Notice: All responses to this job posting will remain confidential and will not be shared or disclosed outside of the ConSova organization.
ConSova Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.